PCA can provide a range of ground improvement solutions using state-of-the-art equipment. Ground engineering improves the engineering properties of a site by treating the soil mass. Ground engineering is a logical decision when land is unviable for use in its existing state, be it from contamination or naturally occurring geotechnical conditions such as sites with soft alluviums and low sheer strength soils.
- Minimal spoil generation.
- Reduced disposal cost of contaminated waste.
- Effective on a wide range of soil types.
- Treatment can be effected in low head height or difficult access conditions.
- A low impact technique for the surrounding community
- Environmental and sustainability advantages
- Safe and low risk construction process.
Effectively applied to contaminated or weak compressible soils ground engineering can reduce costs and significantly improve program.
There are numerous applications where PCA Ground Engineering can assist; some examples of this are, mine backfilling, structural backfilling, soil mixing and wick drains.